- Foot and Ankle Service
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction of the Foot and Ankle
- Arthrodesis / Arthroplasty / Tendon Transfers of the Foot and Ankle
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Associate Attending Orthopedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Medical Director, HSS ASC of Manhattan, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Associate Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Associate Attending Orthopedic Surgeon, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- Association for the Study of Internal Fixation
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors, 2012-2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York Metro Area, 2009-2022
- New York Magazine Top Doctors, 2016-2022
- Jean C. McDaniel Award - Hospital for Special Surgery, 1997
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society - Weill Cornell Medical College, 1992
- T. Campbell Thompson Award for ‘Excellence in Orthopedics’ - Weill Cornell Medical College, 1992
Medical Doctor (MD), Weill Cornell Medical College, New York
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
Harborview Medical Center/University of Washington Medical Center, Orthopedic Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, Seattle, Washington
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
For My Patients
Selected Journal Articles
- Paletta GA, Levine DS, O’Brien SJ, Wickiewicz T, Warren RF. Patterns of Meniscal Injury Associated with Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury in Skiers. The American Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol. 20, No. 5: 542-7, 1992.
- Cornell CN, Levine DS, Pagnani, M. Internal Fixation of Proximal Humerus Fractures using the Screw – Tension Band Technique. J Orthop Trauma, Vol. 8, No. 1: 23, 1994.
- Helfet DL, Borrelli J, Shonnard PY, Levine DS. Minimally Invasive Plate Osteosynthesis of Distal Tibia Fractures. Injury 28(1):S.A42-S.A48, 1997.
- Cornell CN, Levine DS, O’Doherty J, Lyden JP. Unipolar Versus Bipolar Hemiarthroplasty for the Treatment of Femoral Neck Fractures in the Elderly Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. Number 348, 67-71, 1998.
- For more publications, please see the PubMed listing.